Areas Of Practice
Litigation, Real Estate, Eminent Domain, Condemnation and Regulatory Takings, Personal Injury, Title Insurance, Constitutional Law, Land Use Planning, Estate Planning and General Practice.
Mr. Guerricabeitia is an Idaho native and has been in private practice with the firm since 2000. He regularly represents property owners and advises them of their legal rights regarding all aspects of zoning and land use development and constitutional taking issues.
He regularly represents his clients in Idaho’s state and federal courts as well as in mediations.
Mr. Guerricabeitia’s expertise also includes advising his clients regarding their rights in Litigation, Corporate and Estate Planning Issues.
- University of Utah (B.S., 1994)
- University of Idaho College of Law (J.D., 1999)
Admissions & Affiliations
- Idaho State Bar, Member
- American Association of Justice
- Idaho Trial Lawyers Association
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- American Bar Association
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court of Idaho
- U.S. or Appeals, Ninth Circuit
Samples of Mr. Guerricabeitia’s Reported Idaho Supreme Court Cases
- BHA Investments, Inc. v. City of Boise, 138 ID 356, 63 P.3d 482 (2003)
- BHA Investments, Inc. v. State of Idaho, 138 ID 348, 63 P.3d 474 (2003)
- BHA Investments, Inc. v. City of Boise, 141 ID 168, 108 P.3d 315 (2005)
- Fuller v. Callister, Confluence Management, LLC and Liberty Partners, Inc., Opinion No. 51 (2011)